With every purchase of a black agenda you are helping to make clean and safe drinking water a global reality. My Infinite Agenda is proud to be a charity: water supporter.
Clean water means education, income, and health-- yet 1 in 10 people still lack access to it—that’s 663 million people worldwide.
- At charity: water 100% goes to the field; private donors cover operating costs so 100% of your donation will bring clean water to people in
- As of August 2019, charity: water has funded 38,113 projects, and created relationships with 37 local partners in 27 countries, bringing clean water to over 9.6 million people.
- All projects are proven and monitored with GPS coordinates and remote sensors to ensure water is always flowing.
- Sustainable solutions are part of the plan through the formation of strong water committees, collaborating with local government, and training local mechanics to perform repairs
- Pipeline is a system of local leaders, innovative technology and trained mechanics all working together to keep water flowing at charity: water projects around the world.
Clean water changes everything.